Monday, April 2, 2007

Mansell: "No Doubt..." Lewis will win a Title

If I were Lewis... I'd DEFINITELY listen to Nigel Mansell.

Mansell, one of Britain's great motor racing heroes, was recently quoted in this article I found over at Sporting Life. Said Mansell, "He's already with one of the best teams in Formula One. If he stays at McLaren and the team stay as competitive as they are, I have no doubt he will win a World Championship."

Has Nigel been reading my mind or what?

And Mansell offered some words of advice for the young driver... and they had nothing to do with driving technique:
"The only thing I would tell him publicly is try not to get caught up in the razzmatazz of F1 and get side-tracked from your objectives of getting podium finishes and winning races."

Solid advice.

No comments: